James, Kelly, Morgan
- Make sure your network is safe and appropriate with an adult’s permission to play.
- Some video games online can be bad for little kids there might be inappropriate content.
- Check the age limit because younger children might not be allowed to go on.
- Don’t let your children play violent games.
- When you go online on video games don’t let people trick you about their age or lie about who they are.
Ella, Ellis, Sammy
Internet Tips: Gaming
Never fake your real age by making an account to play a game. Example: FIFA[EA sports], Minecraft (Mojang).
Never listen or type any inappropriate abuse on a game.eg: ROBLOX and Minecraft.
Never use game cheats, your basically hacking.
Don’t listen to someone if they are encouraging you to do something you don’t want to do.
Make sure a parental guardian knows when you are online and playing games.
Make sure you are talking to people that you know online, do not give anyone your passwords as they can hack your account.
DO NOT GIVE OUT PERSONAL INFOMATION TO STRANGERS!
Meeting someone you have only been in touch with online can be dangerous.
Tell your parent, carer or a trusted adult if someone or something makes you feel uncomfortable or worried.
Gaming can be great fun – especially now more players have Internet access & picture messaging.
Just remember when you are sending pictures make sure you know who they are and make sure they don’t have your phone number on it. Only send them to friends.