Alisha, Eli, Roxi
- Don’t write your location or school .
- Never give personal information.
- Don’t say what you can’t take back, once it’s out there you can’t get it back.
- Think before you say things.
- Don’t send pictures people can ruin your LIFE!
- Say your city/country only if it is big
- Be careful who you talk to, or else you will get in trouble
Henry, Harry: Internet rules from the H’s
- Never reveal passwords or codes of your own to people you cannot trust.
- Never be certain that the person you are talking to is who he or she says they are.
- Bullying people online is wrong, this is called cyber bullying.
- If you are using a website like Facebook never post pictures of yourself or with the DPS logo.
- Never give away your e-mail address or phone number.